``Open every day!``
The tea house today measures around 180 square meters, with 2 parlors on the ground floor and one upstairs. From 1934, the building was equipped with running water and electricity. Since the kitchen, at that time, was located in the castle, a funicular was installed, over a distance of approximately 200 meters. The cabin, which did not exceed 1 cubic meter, carried the food and drinks that were to be served during the receptions.
Out of respect for the Queen and for tradition, the Tea House continued to have the same destination, and in 2016, it was restored, transformed into a restaurant with local dishes and selected teas and open daily for Bran Castle visitors. Access to the Castle Restaurant does not require the purchase of a visit ticket.